After doing some reading and researching on the subjects of animated storytelling and the user interface animations, we were tasked with creating a user interface animation of our own:
- Use After Effects to animate the elements.
- Your animation should loop seamlessly (i.e. start and end with the same visuals so that there is no jump).
- Depending on complexity, you might want to create a series of buttons or a sequence of actions.
- OPTIONAL: Create a device mockup so that we see your animation play on a device or screen of some kind (for example, we see your animation play on an iPhone screen).
- Render your animation out as a video file, then use Photoshop to create a looping GIF file.
- OPTIONAL: You may also post the video to YouTube so that we can hear your audio.